Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 pm
- Forum: Nepali Crisis of Leadership
- Topic: The Tragedy of Nepali Leadership
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9720
The greatest tragedy I believe is that all the so called leaders lack single most necessary trait - the love for the country and the people. They have become all the CHOTE RAJA and all they want is to stick to that post forever and are motivated by petty interests, are extremely LOVI and PAPI. There...
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:23 pm
- Forum: Hidden Resources
- Topic: Jhamak Ghimire, Nepali Female Writer with Cerebral Palsy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 16053
I have been reading her for a long time now in Kantipur. Surprisingly, she has been writing in all spheres of the world and not only SAHITYA like poems and novels. Without any formal education and all the disability to her credit, she has incredible power to express herself. And that too, from her r...