political instability causes economic crisis

The latest political happenings in Nepal, affecting Nepal
kazi

political instability causes economic crisis

Postby kazi » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Thanks to this political instability, we have an impending economic crisis in Nepal. I am not saying this, but the president of FNCCI said this in an interview. Reading this interview brought about clouds of pessimism over me, partly because I have no clue about the business environment in Nepal and therefore have to depend on business analysts. I'd like to think its not so bad. What do the Aawartaners have to say about it?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Re: political instability causes economic crisis

Postby kazi » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Most of us have heard about the FNCCI, but have you heard about NFCCI? I read in the news about it and began to wonder how productive such a trip will be. I agree that Nepali exporters might get the exposure as stated in the news, but what good does exposure do if there is no innovation.. the same old stuff. Perhaps this is the cue for industry to become creative and make the best use of our rich culture and tradition.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Current Affairs”