UNMIN and peace process

The latest political happenings in Nepal, affecting Nepal
kazi

UNMIN and peace process

Postby kazi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 am

Can anyone tell me what impact UNMIN has over the peace process and how each of the political parties see its significance?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: UNMIN and peace process

Postby Ganesha » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I have been thinking of just that. Why is UNMIN important. Even Ban Ki Moon is making statements over the issue.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Any updates? What does the GS have to say about it?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 am

Why is the army integration taking so long? Is UNMIN not doing its job? Every time they come up with a four month deadline only to extend it again.. and again.. and again. Or this just a political stunt to keep the people under the illusion that the leaders are doing something. It has nothing to do with the general populace. Why don't they just get over with it and move on to more important issues for the people.
--

Return to “Current Affairs”