Tips on starting your business in Nepal

Place where young entrepreneurs can come together, share information, network, seek new business and ideas
Ganesha

Tips on starting your business in Nepal

Postby Ganesha » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Entrepreneurs everywhere have a lot in common among them that can be boiled down to a few points. Nevertheless, here is a list of ten things that budding entrepreneurs in Nepal might want not to forget. The list was compiled by the good people at "Entrepreneurs for Nepal", which also has a facebook page if you wan to join.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Re: Tips on starting your business in Nepal

Postby kazi » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks for sharing @Ganesha. It is very interesting.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 am

The same people have also recently compiled, the stories of some successful Nepali entrepreneurs. It is a wonderful read for all that require some entrepreneurial energy and a fresh outlook to what is still possible in Nepal!

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:31 am

I think these things must be experienced to realize its true value. As a novice, all these things seem to be in my knowledge bank already. But if I had start one, I doubt if I would be able to use them due to lack of experience. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Every bootstrapper should read this online book (in pdf) by Seth Godin. And then again and again until he succeeds. [Sorry for the digression.]

kazi

Postby kazi » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 am

I'm ovewhelmed by the bulk of information in this little book. Each point he makes makes much sense. Well, I could not do it in one go.. there was simply too much for me to digest.. :) Thanks for sharing @Ganesha.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 pm

And here is another one that budding entrepreneurs must all read. "Startup Ideas We'd Like to Fund" is the name of the article, written by one of world's most innovative venture capitalists, Y Combinator.

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Interesting.. do you know which entrepreneural activities have been funded by Y combinator?
--

Return to “The Young Entrepreneur”