Young millionaires

Place where young entrepreneurs can come together, share information, network, seek new business and ideas
kazi

Young millionaires

Postby kazi » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 am

Hi Aawartaners, I'd like to share a webpage that you probably might already have seen. I found it very inspiring and hope that you do too. This is a link about young millionaires.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Umesh

Re: Young millionaires

Postby Umesh » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Kazi, you might have noticed that all the "products" which produced these millionaires were pieces of bits and bytes (except for the clothing line one), and as many commentators on the link have stated, these millionaires were lucky because they made money "without" producing anything tangible. Somebody even wrote that many of those products (except for the one mentioned above) are actually "pass times" than anything productive. I liked one comment there - "this world is a strange place".

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am

@kazi: Thanks for the link. It really does inspire.

@Umesh:
..they made money "without" producing anything tangible.
You have an extremely valid point. Do remember however, that they **did** make money and that is what the reality is, of a millionaire! Our times defines a person by how much money he makes rather than how he makes it. If you do not deal with drugs and don't kill people, you can do anything else to make money and be respected...
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 am

That is a very interesting observation @Umesh. Its seems to be that way. I guess it's the *passion* that translates into success.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “The Young Entrepreneur”