Top Lists in Nepal

Place to share your experience, issues, beliefs
kazi

Top Lists in Nepal

Postby kazi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm

I'd like to create an authentic lists in Nepal like the Forbes top lists. For example, we can start with the Top 20 richest people in Nepal. Similarly, we can have many other lists too that are relevant to young professionals. Of course, we must try to be as accurate as possible.

Top 20 Richest people in Nepal
==========================
1. Gyanendra Shah, former king of Nepal
2. Vinod Chaudhary
3. Mohan Khetan

Please feel free to modify & add to the list.
Last edited by kazi on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Top Lists in Nepal

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am

4. The owner of Chitwan Construction and Engineering, which also includes Manakamana Darshan. (I forgot his name and searching a bit did not help. Anyone?)

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am

how about Piyush Amatya of Nepal Pharmaceuticals? I dont have a website, or online reference. Anyone has details?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Seems like aawartaners do not like this list. Let us know and we will remove the topic. :)
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 am

I dont mind letting it go. It seems like nobody is really contributing anyway.
--

Return to “The Young Professional”