Foreign Personalities with Significant Contribution to Nepal

All Nepali resources that are yet to discovered and materialized or talked about in general
Ganesha

Foreign Personalities with Significant Contribution to Nepal

Postby Ganesha » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Inspired by Kazi's list of Nepal's famous, I am starting this one as a collection of all foreign personalities that have helped shape Nepal constructively or have contributed significantly to Nepal's progress and well-being. Please feel free to add to this collection. Let's make this page a tribute to those great minds.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

Ganesha

Re: Foreign Personalities with Significant Contribution to Nepal

Postby Ganesha » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 pm

1. Tony Hagen
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Re: Foreign Personalities with Significant Contribution to Nepal

Postby kazi » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 pm

@Ganesha, following your cue about Jesuit missionaries in your email to the yahoo address, I was very tempted to respond to this thread, but resisted for two reasons: (1) I really did not know the specific individual personally, and neither had I much second had information. (2) The actual contributions are controversial and mostly personal.

But I'm sure that in aggregate, these missions fulfill a deep need for education among Nepali kids, not only in the academic sense, but in developing a healthy, holistic attitude to life.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Hidden Resources”