Internationally acclaimed Nepalese

All Nepali resources that are yet to discovered and materialized or talked about in general
kazi

Re: Internationally acclaimed Nepalese

Postby kazi » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 am

Very nice pictures.. thanks for sharing @Ganesha and of course Mr. Cakenberghe. I specially like the last picture with Khagendra at the stove and spatula. I was thinking what if he trips and falls into the kadhahi ?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 pm

I like the new slogan taken up for the promotion of tourism in Nepal in tandem with Khagendra.
It's as follows:
Shortest man in the world from the highest mountain in the world invites you to visit Nepal.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 am

Feels really good. I think we should put this slogan on the front page of aawartan for all to see!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 pm

yep, thats a good idea..
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 am

This is the reason why Gurkhas are renown all over the world.
--

Ganesha

Jhamak Ghimire

Postby Ganesha » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Jhamak Ghimire - A young female writer with Cerebral palsy, who had no formal education, writes with her leg in almost calligraphic Nepali and has come up with a series of essays describing her childhood days and growth in a book called, "Jeevan Kada ki Phool".
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I think Khagendra Thapa would be glad to meet Hatice Kocaman... :)
--

Return to “Hidden Resources”