on the border..

All Nepali resources that are yet to discovered and materialized or talked about in general
kazi

Re: on the border..

Postby kazi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 am

@Ganesha, I had forgotten to respond about the poem.

Well, what can I say about the two compositions: The common factor is pain, though types are different, sources are different and expressions are different. I know pain touches the core, not only for you, but for most sane, normal human beings. And what is more, it is a message from life that you are alive, and, if you believe in a higher power, a message from above saying something is not right. So far so good.. we are in agreement. The point where we differ is that I see as much pain in the second as you do in the first. I do not see much difference between the two compositions in terms of pain. And yet pain is only one of the aspects in them. They speak volumes on love and hate and life and death. But I'm sure its not that you did not notice.. I know you too well. You just did not want to deliberate on them. Anyway, my purpose was to share and not to analyze it. So its ok.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Perhaps we need a poetry section, kazi. I cannot keep up with your creativity!

With regards to love and pain, they change, their values change with the state of man's mind and they reflect differently each moment thus. Thanks for your analysis. I will sit and rejoice it, for now and sublimity only comes when you sit still and observe or rather, when you let yourself be awed and amazed. I am seeping the beauty in, thus. Let me, for now.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Oh sorrow, don't leave me here,
Come and sit beside me, for I am alone.
The wish for your presence is self-destructive,
but you let me live a life that is wonderfully introspective
And thus I call upon you not to leave me alone,
for without you, happiness and gratitude would be but repetitive.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

For me the meaning from this composition is beautiful and profound.. it's almost as if you were saying something to me about your life without speaking and I understood perfectly. May you always rejoice in this joy because there is non other.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Postby kazi » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 am

only two perfect drops of tears were shed
who knows how much the poor heart bled
and lo, as if by the wave of a magic wand
tears.., no blood, vanished in the time of sand
--

Return to “Hidden Resources”