attention: web administrators

All Nepali resources that are yet to discovered and materialized or talked about in general
kazi

attention: web administrators

Postby kazi » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Here is something for web administrators to play with: skipfish.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Re: attention: web administrators

Postby kazi » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 pm

warmly recommended...
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Did not understand much. The webpage (google it is, most probably written by uber-geeks) is sparse in the sense that it does not give any intro to the application. Can you help?
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:59 pm

haha.. yes I can.. lets make some time for it..
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 pm

He is smiling! "Uber-geek"!

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 am

Sorry I could not resist the temptation. I must practice my poker face from now on.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 pm

So give me a quick rundown on what it is and how we could use it.

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am

Give me a few days.. we'll get on with it..
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

ok, as promised I am ready to take it on.. how far did you explore skipfish.. did you run it through aawartan yet?
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 pm

First, I do not even know how to install it and where to install it. Give me brief instruction and I will get back to you.

Return to “Hidden Resources”