The Tragedy of Nepali Leadership

The crisis, how to deal with leadership vacuum & traits such leader(s) require(s), notable leaders of the past/present
kaki

The Tragedy of Nepali Leadership

Postby kaki » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 pm

The greatest tragedy I believe is that all the so called leaders lack single most necessary trait - the love for the country and the people. They have become all the CHOTE RAJA and all they want is to stick to that post forever and are motivated by petty interests, are extremely LOVI and PAPI. There are no exceptions. I cannot say about the past leaders but all the current leaders from maobadi to "khaobadi" fall into this category. And how can we create and nurture good leaders is another topic; need a separate posting for that. May be later.

kazi

Re: The Tragedy of Nepali Leadership

Postby kazi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 am

I think there are several thread addressing this concern. I do not think the problem is lack of patriotism. I think Nepalis are a very patriotic people. I think the problem is lack of awareness, lack of information, myopic point of view and lack of solidarity. Of course we all know what the problem is, but can we find the solutions to the problems? is the question that troubles me most. As for me, I think awareness is the first step towards solving problems. But even before solving problems I think we should be able to cater to the basic human needs because only a physically and mentally healthy individual will be alert and receptive to the information required to make sound judgements.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Nepali Crisis of Leadership”