Please read before you post in this section

The crisis, how to deal with leadership vacuum & traits such leader(s) require(s), notable leaders of the past/present
aawartan
Site Admin

Please read before you post in this section

Postby aawartan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Realizing that Nepal's most important issue in our times is the crisis of leadership, we have started a separate sub-forum to discuss issues related to it. In this section, discussions about an analysis of the present crisis of leadership, ideas on how to help create a new leader for the country, traits and qualities of such a leader could be put forward. Also, traits of notable past leaders could be brought to analysis and review. While you are free to express, we humbly request you to be optimistic and refrain from personal finger-pointing. Lastly, please maintain relevance to the topic you are responding to. If you have something else to say other than the current topic, feel free to start off a new topic and discussion thread.

kazi

Re: Please read before you post in this section

Postby kazi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 pm

I can see how you have split the threads, and I can guess why. But ali confusing bhayena ra? The purpose of the discussion was to aggregate qualities of a leader.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Nepali Crisis of Leadership”