Change of Nepal's flag

Any aawartaner (registered user) can create one.

How should the flag of Nepal be changed?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 pm

A totally new design
17%
Only the Symbols (chandra, surya)
No votes
Only Colors (crimson, blue, white)
No votes
Only Shape of flag (double triangle)
No votes
Symbols & Colors
No votes
Symbols & Shape
No votes
Colors & Shape
No votes
No, flag should not change
83%

Total votes: 6

kazi

Change of Nepal's flag

Postby kazi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm

In response to Ganesha's request, I am creating this poll about change of Nepal's flag (originally introduced to aawartan by Umesh). Please feel free to vote within the coming 90 days. If you would like to change your vote, that is also possible.

If you feel other options have been left out, please let me know.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Re: Change of Nepal's flag

Postby kazi » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am

I'm just re-touching the post as a reminder to vote, for those of you who want to do so.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Seems like a majority loves the flag!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:37 am

hehe.. Dec. 29 samma ma final result thaha hunchha.. :)

Also, I just wanted to point out that even those who have already voted are allowed to change their vote.
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

It is surprising that almost 20% of the voters want to change the flag of Nepal completely. I am really hoping that more people will vote and show the world that the ones that want to change our flag is really in the negligible minority. But then again, Nepal is a democratic country and the people have to speak up.
--

Return to “Aawartan Poll”