Will Mauists win the election majority again?

Any aawartaner (registered user) can create one.

Poll ended at Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

yes
20%
no
80%

Total votes: 5

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:22 pm

With all the chaos in our country, will we ever have a majority government again?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Will Mauists win the election majority again?

Postby Ganesha » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Interesting topic. And a very debatable one too. Good choice of question kazi! But one thing is certain. We Nepalis have always had a very short memory. And we are always on the side of compromise, mediation and "bhaigo chhadideu prabirti". You know already who is going to benefit from this very Nepali phenomena.

Still, last time, they got a lot of sympathy votes and realized a win when they had not thought they would. This time though, people might have realized that there is no going back to the jungle for them and thus might not be so forthcoming. However, the crux of the problem still remains - who to vote for when all you have is mediocrity. And this question is going to haunt as until we create or find someone good enough to lead this strange nation of "bhaigo chhadideus".
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 am

well spoken.. @Ganesha.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

AshaKoKiran

Postby AshaKoKiran » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:35 am

I think Mauists will not win the election this time because the citizens by now clearly know what they can contribute :-) which is possibility towards negativity.
Mero desh mero PaheChan.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 pm

I sincerely hope they do not forget everything on election day!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:47 am

We are not for or against any political party in this forum, at least on an intellectual level. So, we really do not hoot or promote any political party. Otherwise this platform will become as chaotic as the actual situation in Nepal and some other forums. However, we can always bring out facts and analyze them. And I seriously think some serious exploration is pending on each of these political parties in Nepal. Accountability and transparency is something that cannot be sacrificed for anyone or anybody.
--

Return to “Aawartan Poll”