Will MKN resign?

Any aawartaner (registered user) can create one.

Will MKN resign before drafting the constitution?

Poll ended at Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 am

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 2

kazi

Will MKN resign?

Postby kazi » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am

The poll will run for 30 days from now.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Umesh

Re: Will MKN resign?

Postby Umesh » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:00 am

I guess you mean "before constitution drafting - whenever that may be", but not "before Jestha 14"?

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:18 am

Yes, that was the intent, @Umesh.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:41 am

Well, now that he has, let's hope this time, we move forward. It will be interesting to see how another government is formed and who comes in.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 am

I have a feeling we have not seen the end yet. Lets just hope that the viscious cycle of making and breaking is broken soon. Depending on big brother for bullying political sisters is rampant and this must come to an end. All political parties should merge for the sake of maintaining a Nepali family identity.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 am

Sort of digressing but just found out that Nepal's news does get printed in the New York Times, even though a bit late!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 am

very interesting.. I had not seen it.
--

Return to “Aawartan Poll”