Will PKD bring peace and progress?

Any aawartaner (registered user) can create one.

If PKD comes to power, which of the following will he most likely to achieve?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 am

1. Logical conclusion of the peace process (peace)
No votes
2. Drafting of the constitution (progress)
100%
3. both peace and progress
No votes
4. non of the above
No votes

Total votes: 1

kazi

Will PKD bring peace and progress?

Postby kazi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 am

There is undeniably a political stalemate in the current political scenario. With PKD trying to one-up MKN each day in every way, it is likely that eventually PKD will take over. But does that bode well for the Nepali people? Will there be peace and progress?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Will PKD bring peace and progress?

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 am

Right now, the squabble is too much to bear or to spend time understanding. I hope someone does take over and have a "milijuli" sarkar or a "super-jumbo" cabinet just so that the constitution could be drafted and finalised. Once the constitution is finalized, the country will automatically take a course of action and these stalemates will be a thing of the past. As shown by the meeting to extend the term of CA, finalizing a constitution should not take too long, if the politicians wish to.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 am

Politicians and their parties.. thats their problem. What we are concerned is the government, which is in place by virtue of the people, for the people and of the people. The question is accountability. The question has always been accountability. The government is formed based on an agenda that must be fulfilled. As long as this is true, then things will fall in track.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 am

kazi wrote:..With PKD trying to one-up MKN each day in every way, it is likely that eventually PKD will take over. But does that bode well for the Nepali people? Will there be peace and progress?

Seems like he eventually has. Now that he is getting another chance, hope he does not squander it.

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 am

There is still no consensus and nobody knows who is going to be the next PM. I think we should run a poll on it.
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am

What is with the new *nautanki* that PKD is going to withdraw from the PM race? I wonder how long the people will put up with this unproductive political drama. Is there really anything that the people can do about it?
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 pm

I think he has been advised not to contest the elections as people around him are displeased that their leader is losing all the time. They just want a solution from the table rather than contest the elections. That is all.

But in a new development, the undercurrent in BRB and PKD factions has turned out to be a very visible force, where each faction is fighting openly for the top position. What do you think, will they split? If they somehow do, we will have a whole different can of worms to deal with. Either way, the country loses again.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 am

From the current scenario and from past experiences, it might be safe to say that PKD cannot bring peace and progress to Nepal.

Is there anyone else that can?
--

Return to “Aawartan Poll”