Who will be the next PM?

Any aawartaner (registered user) can create one.

Who will be the next PM

Poll ended at Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 am

Baburam Bhattarai
100%
Gyanendra Shah
No votes
Jhala Natha Khanal
No votes
Madhav Kumar Nepal
No votes
Pushpa Kamal Dahal
No votes
Ram Chandra Paudel
No votes
Sher Bahadur Deuba
No votes
(somebody else)
No votes

Total votes: 2

kazi

Who will be the next PM?

Postby kazi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 am

This poll will run for 30 days and Aawartaners can login to change their vote.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Who will be the next PM?

Postby Ganesha » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

I like the "Gyanendra Shah" as a choice there in the poll. Quite imaginative!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm

hehe.. k garni ta.. I had to find a way to entice people to participate more. Gyanendra is a name that can induces extreme reactions. And at this stage, any reaction, whether blind patriotism or severe resistance, is better than the apathy shown.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Looks like RCP is going to take the helm, but we all know its not over till its over. And then it will still be the beginning.
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:32 am

The game continues and now it looks like JNK is favored?
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 am

Finally the list boils down to JNK, PKD, and, RCP. And yet the parliament could not decide.. this is getting hilarious.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 pm

It is the same, as always.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Lets hope the results are not the same as always.. :)
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

now, is it a surprise that the re-election has been postponed to March 2.. hilariously ridiculous.. nothing but fun and games.. the same pattern repeating again and again..
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 am

So will the elections go on forever if no one gets the required votes? Are not there any other ways to solve this?

Return to “Aawartan Poll”