Sequence of posts in threads

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
kazi

Sequence of posts in threads

Postby kazi » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:43 am

Is it possible to list the postings on all the threads in reverse-chronological order? I noticed that all threads are not sorted uniformly. Or is it something that I can remedy for myself?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Sequence of posts in threads

Postby Ganesha » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Can you post a link to the issue you are referring to please?
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:03 pm

I think it is the one about Kapilvastu Day

It has June 25, then June 29, then June 15, and so on...
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I found all post in chronological order though. The link I checked was, http://aawartan.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=66. Anything I missed? Perhaps you could send me a screenshot of what you are seeing at your end..
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 am

I thought I saw two posts with the same date in the beginning and the end, but it seems ok now. Thanks anyway, @Ganesha.
--

Return to “Suggestions”