"what to do" & "how to do" section

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
kazi

"what to do" & "how to do" section

Postby kazi » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

@Ganesha, I am thinking that a "what to do" & "how to do" section would be really helpful. As foreigners outside of Nepal, I think there are many situations and circumstances that we are not used to dealing with. Mistakes, however small or big, may consequently lead to loss of time, energy and money. Encouraged by @sthapit's list of "don't dos" for business entrepreneurs, I think we should start a section that gives tips and advice on various situations like traffic accidents, how to deal with divorce cases, how to deal with robbery, etc.

I am posting an article on what to do and what not to do in auto accident in a highway. I hope other aawartaners will contribute also.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: "what to do" & "how to do" section

Postby Ganesha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 am

There you go sir, viewforum.php?f=23.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 pm

dhanyavaad @Ganesha.

I was just thinking if we can talk about something entertaining like movies in addition to intellectual stuffs only. Maybe intellectual guff about movies is a better way of putting it.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Sure @kazi.

My boss asked me to watch "The Devil wears Prada" during my initial days at work and I was so impressed by it that if someday I have a business of my own, I will ask all my new employees to watch that movie at least once and write a paragraph or two on how one thinks a successful career can be shaped.

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 am

hmm.. Meryl Streep has been a longtime favorite.. I'll keep this one in mind the next time I hunt for a movie..
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 pm

In addition to an "Entertainment" category, I think another useful category would be "Questions" category where people can ask questions and aawartaners who can respond would respond in kind.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am

Agreed!

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am

I guess people have to start relevant discussions before they can be added to the categories. So aawartaners have to get going now.. :)
--

Return to “Suggestions”