how about a technical section?

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
kazi

how about a technical section?

Postby kazi » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:03 pm

@Ganesha, how about a technical section? Do you think it will work?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: how about a technical section?

Postby Ganesha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 am

Its definitely titillating a topic but I suggest we wait for a while until we hear from other fellow aawartaners. Meanwhile, we can keep using the current space for the issue as it seems only you and I are involved on that topic!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:33 am

fair enough.. actually I had doubts about it myself. anyway, we'll see how it goes.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 am

Thx kazi for bearing with us.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 am

no actually on second thoughts, you are right @Ganesha. It really does not make much sense to have such a section.
--

Return to “Suggestions”