The new logo

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
Ganesha

The new logo

Postby Ganesha » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:33 am

How do you like it? Your feelings, suggestions, thoughts about the new logo.

vaidehi

Re: The new logo

Postby vaidehi » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 pm

if map or flag of NEPAL can be designed inside the circle,that would looked really beautiful.

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 am

vaidehi wrote:if map or flag of NEPAL can be designed inside the circle,that would looked really beautiful.

yeah, flag or outline of Nepal is good.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 am

the darker one is much better.. also nepal ko map fits perfectly in the larger light colored cloud.. picture upload garna mildo rahenachha.. or malai ayena..
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you Vaidehi and Kazi. We are sending the feedback to the designer. It was a voluntary effort so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Kazi, upload of pictures or any attachments is disabled. Best way would be to upload your picture somewhere and paste a link here.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 pm

khoi ta ni.. volunteered bhanera bewasta ta garnu bhayena ni.. :) at least milestone ta dinu hola kirpaya..
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 am

Patience is a virtue. Lao Tzu says so. :) Thanks for reminding the team!
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:08 am

Logo ko laagi pani polling garnu parne jasto lagyo.
--

Return to “Suggestions”