Delete discussion thread

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
kazi

Delete discussion thread

Postby kazi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 pm

I have two question:

1. Is it possible to delete my own thread that I consider is of little interest to others?
2. Sometime after posting I realize that it would be more suitable for a different topic. Is it possible to move the discussion to a different topic?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Delete discussion thread

Postby Ganesha » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am

kazi wrote:I have two question:
1. Is it possible to delete my own thread that I consider is of little interest to others?

Yes you can but not after somebody has posted a reply. For details and more, read the "Posting issues" under FAQ.

kazi wrote:2. Sometime after posting I realize that it would be more suitable for a different topic. Is it possible to move the discussion to a different topic?

No. Only a moderator or the administrator can do it. But, you can send a PM to the moderator to do it on your behalf.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Re: Delete discussion thread

Postby kazi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:45 pm

ok.. thanks..
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Suggestions”