Accessing aawartan from your mobile device

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
Ganesha

Accessing aawartan from your mobile device

Postby Ganesha » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 am

We have noticed that a few of you are accessing aawartan through your mobile device. Please let us know if you are using an application to view the forum. If you are using a mobile browser or some other mechanism, we would love to hear more about that too.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Re: Accessing aawartan from your mobile device

Postby kazi » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 am

Thats interesting.. keep me in the info loop hai @Ganesha..
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Sure Kazi. If any of you aawartaner is an iphone "addict", a developer or an enthusiast, please let us know of any free app to read forums like ours.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 am

You might already know this, but I wanted to say that it is not easy to determine if a client has used a mobile device or just changed the HTTP request header.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

Yep. I just hope that anyone who comes to our site does not need to cloak his browser's identity.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 am

It really does not matter to us, Aawartan, how the client prefers to sent the request, haina? But personally, the bigger the screen the better for me. I mean who would want to view a smaller page, unless for testing purposes, or, its really from a mobile device?
--

Return to “Suggestions”