nepali characters

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
kazi

nepali characters

Postby kazi » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

How about introducing nepali characters to Aawartan? I tried to start a thread with Nepali characters and got some errors. I am not sure if I used Unicode or not. I have a feeling Unicode characters should be legible to the servers.

I think Nepali characters might widen the mass of Aawartan readers. Users would then be able to contribute to Nepali literature.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Re: nepali characters

Postby kazi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm

On second thoughts, I tried typing in Nepali and it took me ages to type one line. I think its a good idea to write romanized Nepali if they are really interested in writing in Nepali.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Suggestions”