Mentioned aawartan.org Anywhere Today?

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
Ganesha

Mentioned aawartan.org Anywhere Today?

Postby Ganesha » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Mentioning aawartan.org while you surf the Internet is a good way of letting others know about this forum. It will bring in more people who will read your postings and widen the topic's perspective, which is what we aawartaners want. So if you mentioned aawartan anywhere on the net today, say yes and/or provide a link. Your help in this effort is much appreciated.

Here are some of the ways you can mention aawartan
  • Add aawartan in your own blog, homepage or personal page
  • Ask your friend who has his blog, homepage, or personal page to put a hyperlink for aawartan.org
  • Mention aawartan.org in reply to your comments to various sites you visit
  • Put a brief phrase mentioning aawartan.org (as part of signature) in each of your outgoing emails
  • Twit aawartan
  • Mention aawartan in your facebook page
  • Save posts of aawartan in delicious.com, reddit.com, digg.com etc.

If you have any other novel ways or ways not mentioned here, please feel free to add.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Re: Mentioned aawartan.org Anywhere Today?

Postby kazi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 am

I had digged some aawartan links, but it never made it to the front page. Do you have suggestions to have our submissions appear on digg or /. ?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

If you digged an aawartan article and it was accepted, that is in itself is good because that will create one more link on the net of aawartan. However, for any link to appear on the front page, a lot of people will have to digg it and thus the link needs to be something of value to the general user and not only aawartaners.

Share the digg link here and at least a few of us aawartaners and upvote it.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 am

That was some time ago.. but if I digg in the future, I shall surely share the link.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Return to “Suggestions”