Firefox yanking you out of aawartan?

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
Ganesha

Firefox yanking you out of aawartan?

Postby Ganesha » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:34 pm

I cannot login to aawartan nowadays using firefox. As soon as I log in, I am logged out though aawartan does consider me as logged in. Is any of you out there having the same issue?

I am using Firefox 3.6.12 in Win 7.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Re: Firefox yanking you out of aawartan?

Postby kazi » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 am

which version of firefox are you using? beta 4? I have had not problems with 3.6.12 till now.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 pm

3.6.12. Yeah, the beat version seems to be working fine though.

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 am

both are fine for me.. it might have been a temporary issue.. keep us informed ni..
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Perhaps it was my machines, or my account in aawartan. I have upgraded anyway and have no issues. So will keep using it for the timebeing.

kazi

Postby kazi » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 pm

are you using ff4? I really did not like it because some of my addons are not compatible. I am just not able to decide whether I don't like the new interface or if its just a matter of getting used to it.
--

Return to “Suggestions”