chat feature add garne ho ki for online users ?

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
kazi

chat feature add garne ho ki for online users ?

Postby kazi » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Would it be interesting to have chat facilities for online users?
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: chat feature add garne ho ki for online users ?

Postby Ganesha » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 pm

I think you could create a poll for the purpose.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 am

malai garna ta aundaina thiyo but try garen.. I think it works..
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm

I think it would be a good idea to add the chat feature. Rather than passing messages to people who are already online, it much more convenient to chat. Polling did not yeild much useful outcome tara pani its a useful feature.
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 pm

any updates on this?
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Here you go Kazi. Chat module has been patched up in the system and is functional. As with all modifications, this patchwork is not part of the core discussion board software and thus might have hiccups. Let us know if you see any anomalies.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 am

Thanks much Ganesha.

Now I just have to wait for somebody to show up while I am online.. :)
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 pm

You are welcome and yes, the **wait** will be the hardest part!

kazi

Postby kazi » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 am

True.. bharkharai 3 online users dekhera hatta na patta chat page ma gayeko ta kohi rahenachha.. it was probably the bots from Yahoo and Google.
--

kazi

Postby kazi » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:44 am

nobody is online for chat except for bots.. unregistered users lai pani chat enable garni ho ki?
--

Return to “Suggestions”