chat feature add garne ho ki for online users ?

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful
Ganesha

Re: chat feature add garne ho ki for online users ?

Postby Ganesha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 pm

You should first check the number of users online on the bottom of landing page/front page. Bots are almost always registered there. With regards to opening the chat for unregistered users, I think registered aawartaners will discuss more responsibly and thus create value out of the chat. Having said that however, opening chat to anyone is also a possibility we could contemplate on. But the reason that we are not getting people to chat is that we still have a niche readership. If aawartan grows and flourishes, which it will for sure given the time and patience, you will definitely have much more fun chatting, kazi.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm

kehi chhaina, Ganesha. I would prefer not to have anonymous chatters also. Chat garnalai bhayepani activity ta badhaunai parla jasto chha aawartan ma.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Um, I can understand your point Kazi. But then, perseverance is the key. Bhagwan ko karma yoga ko purna abalamban yo samaya ko charam aawashyakata hola!

kazi

Postby kazi » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

By the way, I think poll ko laagi separate group banaunu parla jasto chha. Otherwise the poll threads might get lost in the discussions.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Done! See it at viewtopic.php?f=22&t=102&start=0 (Aawartan Poll). Do let us know if you would like the title of the forum (Aawartan Poll) to be different.

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 pm

That was super fast response.. Thanks Ganesha.
--

Return to “Suggestions”