Do you want chat features in aawartan.org?

Your ideas to make aawartan interesting and useful

Would you like chat feature included in aawartan.org?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am

Chat for all (registered + guest) users
No votes
Chat for registered users
100%
Chat is useless for aawartan.org
No votes

Total votes: 2

kazi

Do you want chat features in aawartan.org?

Postby kazi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 am

Good suggestion, Ganesh. Its better to include user-participation in this decision. I hope it won't be a big deal for you to add this feature.

I have created a poll which is active for 2 weeks starting from today. If you change your mind, re-voting is allowed.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Re: Do you want chat features in aawartan.org?

Postby Ganesha » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks Kazi.
aawartan.org - nepali forum

kazi

Postby kazi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 am

Actually poll publish garna yeti sajilo hunchha bhanne sochekai thiyena. If you had not suggestion, I would never have tried it even. I really encourage other users to try out the same, but of course for sensible polls. For those of you who want to try, when you start a new post, you have two tabs below: OPTIONS & POLL. You can easily set up the poll. Each question should be in a separate line. The only constraint I faced was that the poll question can have only 500 characters. Other than that, the poll was ready to launch in less than 4 minutes.
--
"Mother and motherland are more precious than heaven." But that does not mean we must cling to our mothers. The least I can do for Nepal is to bring awareness among the Nepali people. And this Nepali forum is the platform for me.

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 am

How about coming up with a new poll? Can you start off with one, kazi? Create on in a topic you choose and if people like the idea of poll (and we can start a discussion beneath it just like this one), we could create a dedicated spot for it later.

kazi

Postby kazi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 pm

ok Ganesha, I'll create a poll on the topic that Umesh introduced to aawartan about the changing of Nepali flag.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Thank you kazi!

kazi

Postby kazi » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 am

I have not seen a lot of votes about the Nepal map. There must be something that we can do to encourage people to vote.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Do you think we should put a link on the header of homepage? Perhaps that will make it a bit more visible.

kazi

Postby kazi » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:00 pm

That could be a good idea in addition to having a separate polling topic. In fact that is an excellent idea to have a little polling window on the home page. I think Nepalnews has something like that too.
--

Ganesha

Postby Ganesha » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 am

Hmm... I will need to search for a plugin. Give me some time kazi.

Return to “Suggestions”