- Do not blatantly attack a person. Does not matter if he is some big guy or a small one.
- Pass constructive comments. We already have a lot of finger pointing being done elsewhere and we don't want any repeats here.
- Be logical, be rational. Remember, you are an intellectual.
- When creating a new post, choose a good topic and add a descriptive title.
- When registering at aawartan.org, we advise you not to choose your real name as your login name. This board is anonymous. The anonymity should empower you to express freely. Exploit this benefit.
- All regular norms that should be followed in a discussion board do apply.
- This board is moderated. Posts might be edited for clarity or deleted if you do not follow the above points. And the board does not keep a copy of your deleted post.
- For those who are new to discussion board and want to learn about its etiquette, here are two good links that you can read to have an idea - Proper Internet Forum and Message Board Etiquette by Steve Thompson and How To Ask Questions The Smart Way by Eric Raymond.
Read before you post anything on this discussion board.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest